Sunday, May 30, 2010

WEIRD POST

hi know it is weird to post something at this time...my head is full of those chemistry terms,so i decided to go online and view something to clear the mind for awhile...
exam is usual with my exam routine----wake up in the midnight and study but in the end slept for the whole night and cannot finish the syllabus...hahaXD
after exam ends,my exam schedule just starts.stupid teacher gave us nie project to do..this project not only waste our time and it is so troublesome....geesshh...stupid and useless teacher...only my class need to do so....holiday is for us to rest is not for us to stress...hate those teacher who gave homeworks during holidays...dont they know that we are not as easy as them during holiday...
listening to danse folatre and that song is super hard to play...really scare that i cannot play it and the competition is just in approximately 2 months time...holiday will be intensive practices....

lots of thing make me worry---exams,camps,combination of bands during competition,ability to play that song...hope that everything to be settled when it happens...


i love holidays but holidays with vacation not holiday with works!!

btw, i am pretty excited august is coming but the sad thing is it also indicates that trial is coming soon.....

nahh...forget about the sad thing. btw today is MR KENG XIN'S BIRTHDAY

here, i would like to wish him a
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!

p.s.i know he will not visit my blog...heheXD


so,this the end of my post..it is just to release my thoughts....

HAPPY EXAM TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments: