Saturday, March 28, 2009

Raining cats and dogs

Yesterday really raining cats and dogs and the wind very strong. When i went back yesterday walking to the lrt station, like a war need to stand the strong wind. My umbrella like going to break but luckily my size is big still can walk didnt let the wind blow me away.heheXD...Besides that my whole body is wet like nobody buisness and all my book in the bag is wet....i hate this condition i really hate raining because it is really troublesome although the temperature is nice but the water is too much...

Somemore on thursday, Zi Qian and me went to klcc but we forgot to bring a lot of things like umbrella so we get wet again and you imagine without umbrella from taman jaya to schoool...you will know how wet are we.

Today went to ching ming at nilai xiao-en. Although is early morning but a lot of people are there already. It was so hot today and need to stand under the sun for few hours and my whole morning used up for ching ming. In the afternoon i like a dead pig sleep for 3 hours because i am so tired. I am updating my blog when earth hour....EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT EARH HOUR!!!OFF THE LIGHTS!!!

I not really want to talk about exam.It is ok but not so good. For history i am happy that i can get that mark and i get a best mark for myself.

HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!!!

No comments: